Obstruktive Bronchitis - Dangers of SmokingAlmost everybody knows that smoking is bad for the health. Images of blackened lungs line school hallways and hospital waiting rooms, but despite this people continue to take up smoking. This may have to do with the pervasive romantic image of smoking -- an image that has nothing in common with reality.
Besides Cancer, Smoking is Also Related to Several Other Diseases of the LungsInflammation bronchitis can be fatal and 75% of all deaths from these diseases are linked to smoking. We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Bronchitis. What we have done here is our copyright material!
Smokers Have Shorter Lives Than Non-SmokersOn average, smoking takes 15 years off your life span. This can be explained by the high rate of exposure to toxic substances which are found in cigarette smoke. It was our decision to write so much on Emphysema Bronchitis after finding out that there is still so much to learn on Emphysema Bronchitis.
Chronisch-Obstruktive Bronchitis Mit Akuter Exazerbation
Smokers Also Put Others At RiskThe dangers of breathing in second-hand smoke are well known. Smokers harm their loved ones by exposing them to the smoke they exhale. All sorts of health problems are related to breathing in second-hand smoke. Children are especially susceptible to the dangers of second-hand smoke because their internal organs are still developing. Children exposed to second-hand smoke are more vulnerable to asthma, sudden infant death syndrome, bronchitis, pneumonia, and ear infections.
Cigarette smoke is composed of 43 carcinogenic substances and more than 400 other toxins that can also be found in wood varnish, nail polish remover, and rat poison. All of these substances accumulate in the body and can cause serious problems to the heart and lungs.
- When a smoker inhales a puff of cigarette smoke the large surface area of the lungs allows nicotine to pass into the blood stream almost immediately.
- It is this nicotine "hit" that smokers crave, but there is a lot more to smoke than just nicotine.
- In fact, there are more than 4000 chemical substances that make up cigarette smoke and many of them are toxic.
- It may take some time to comprehend the matter on Bronchitis Pneumonia that we have listed here.
- However, it is only through it's complete comprehension would you get the right picture of Bronchitis Pneumonia.
Is never too late to give up smoking, even those who have smoked for 20 years or more can realize tremendous health benefits from giving up the habit.