Bronchitis Lunge: "Oil Pulling": the Alternative Medcine

Hier können auch Bilder oder Banner stehen... das zweite Forum in der zweiten Kategorie. :)
AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 55

Bronchitis Lunge: "Oil Pulling": the Alternative Medcine

Beitragvon Admin » 30. Sep 2016 09:58

Bronchitis Lunge - "Oil Pulling" - the Alternative Medcine Therapy that Cures Many Diseases 4 Virtually Free - Thank Go

As a disabled victim of MS, I have tried just about everything to reverse the debilitating symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis): From Avonix, an "Injectable" ~ self administered ~ prescription drug, that is pushed by "Traditional" neurologist's, to "Cortisone Therapy", another of the "Traditional Medicine Man's" approaches ~ have each been disappointing..

Peter 2:24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness -- by whose stripes you were healed. There is a lot of jargon connected with Bronchitis. However, we have eliminated the dickinson college, and only used the ones understood by everyone.

Send Your Questions and Concerns to

***** Back Ground Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.

On 4/24/07, a Friend of Mine ~ With Multiple Sclerosis ~ Wrote:

Subject: (mscured) Oil Pulling My mother in law sent me this info from ***** Sometimes, what we hear about Bronchitis can prove to be rather hilarious and illogical. This is why we have introduced this side of Bronchitis to you. :D.

• The oil pulling /swishing is done best before breakfast.
  • To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach. :shock:

Couple of weeks ago, an "MSer" ~ that I have interacted with for several years ~ forwarded me a message from a post into one of many yahoo support groups to which I belong. We would like you to leisurely go through this article on Bronchitis to get the real impact of the article. Bronchitis severe cough that has to be read clearly to be understood.

Have used LDN (Low Dose Naltrexion), BVT (Bee venom Therapy), CS (Colliodial Silver) and God only knows how many dozens of vitamins, herbs, and supplements. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Bronchitis. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Bronchitis.

Results of Oil Pulling

The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological similarities between individuals. We have written a humorous anecdote on Bronchitis to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you. This way you learn there is a funny side to Bronchitis too!

The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled backwards and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which it has on the body's eliminatory system.

Have Any of You Ever Tried Oil Pulling and If So, Did You Notice Any Benefits?

Dr. (med.) Karach said the OP heals totally "head-aches, bronchitis, tooth pain, thrombosis, eczema, ulcers and diseases of stomach, intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women's diseases. It heals diseases of nerves, paralysis, and encephalitis. It prevents the growth of malignant tumors, cuts and heals them. Chronic sleeplessness is cured." We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Bronchitis that we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!

Is important to get rid of your cough faster by understanding what's causing it oil-pulling/swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth.

Each Was Said to Have Helped Other Msers

Yet, while my body likely benefited ~ to some degree ~ its disability continued to worsen. At last, I was non-ambulitory, and totally "Incontinent." There has been an uncalculatable amount of information added in this composition on Bronchitis. Don't try counting it!

God Healed Me "Instantaneously" of Incontinence", but Has Been Using Other

"Non-Traditional and Alternative Medicine" methods to effect the completion of the "Cure" ~ that My Lord "Jesus" ~ paid for ~ by "HIS Stripes". The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Bronchitis. So do go ahead and read this to prevention measures for acute bronchitis.

Author of the novel, For Sale By Owners:FSBO, A 'Seasoned Real Estate NAR' Broker,' Rascal Russ was ~ for 5 hard years ~ increasingly disabled by "Incurable" Multiple Sclerosis. Now "Cured" of his most problemical symptim, "Total Incontinence" (using 20-30 disposable diapers each day), Rascal writes books & articles on varied subjects. Writing an article on Bronchitis was our foremost priority while thinking of a topic to write on. This is causes of bronchitis are interesting parts of our lives, and are needed by us. :o.

• Precautions (a) Do not swallow.
  • The oil should be spat out.
  • But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry.
  • It will go out through feces.
  • Nothing is to be done.

NOTE: the Recommended Oils to Use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil

We are receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as first choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL (which seems to be effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other than SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective. Remember that it is very important to have a disciplined mode of writing when writing. This is because it is difficult to complete something started if there is no discipline in writing especially when writing on Bronchitis ;)

Dr. Karach anticipates that regular application of this treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominican college state of the human body is likely to increase the average human lifespan to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy.

Please Let Me Know How It Works on Your MS ~ for You:))

"Thanks!" LuV Ya :) Rascal :)) Rascal Russ Miles, An Apostle recognizes that God ~ and His Earth-Man Creations ~ Love To LOL (Laugh Out Loud). He is God's "Playfully Mischievious Apostle, Rascal". :D.

• This is but the 1st article ~ on this "Oil Pulling" subject ~ that I have written.
  • I promise that there will be more forthcoming ~ as I see more results..
Admin
Forum Admin

Zurück zu "2. Forum in Kategorie 2"