Bronchitis Virus - Complementary and Alternative Treatments for EmphysemaNutrition and Supplementation Before breakfast, drink a mixture of one teaspoonful of pure, cold-pressed olive oil and apple juice to provide essential fatty acids and help eliminate toxic waste.
Vitamin B6 (50 Mg)-Helps Remove Cadmium (from Smoking) from the BodyChlorophyll (as directed on label)-helps you breathe easier coenzyme (60 mg)-improves lung Oxygenation It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Bronchitis Emphysema.
- Experts recommend a raw-foods diet with emphasis on vegetables and raw fresh vegetable juices.
- Garlic and onions should be part of the daily diet.
- Frequent use of spicy foods, such as chili peppers, ginger, and horseradish, helps keep lungs clear of mucus.
Yoga and MeditationAny yoga pose that expands the lungs and relaxes the chest can help alleviate the discomforts of emphysema. Performing a daily routine of at least four poses-Fish, Camel, Bow, and Warrior-can be particularly beneficial. We have not actually resorted to roundabout means of getting our message on Bronchitis Emphysema through to you. All the matter here is genuine and to the point.
- Aromatherapy Rub your chest with diluted essential oils of cedarwood, eucalyptus, peppermint, or pine for easier breathing.
- You also can place a few drops of one of the essential oils on a tissue or handkerchief and inhale deeply.
- We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Chronic Bronchitis.
- We just went on writing and writing to give a long article.
Complementary Treatments for Asthma Unveiled by Harmonica Techs
Acupressure Manipulating various lung, conception vessel, asthma and bronchitis association of help quiet coughs and ease breathing. Chinese Herbal Therapy Chinese herbs can be very effective in treating many symptoms of emphysema. Herbal formulas used to treat chronic bronchitis (as emphysema is sometimes called) are Pulmonary Tonic Pills, Ping Chuan, Bronchitis Pills (compound), Special Medicine for Bronchitis (also called Hsiao Keh Chuan, available in pill or liquid form), Shedanchuanbeye Extract, and Fritillaria Extract Pills. Cordyceps is often used alone or with a formula to tonify the lungs.
- Hydrotherapy Steam inhalations are very effective for loosening and expelling mucus.
- Add a few drops of a favorite essential oil, if you wish.
- Under professional supervision, you also might try constitutional therapy or hot compress applications.
- For directions on these therapies, see "Hydrotherapy" in the "Introduction to Complementary Therapies" section.
- The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Bronchitis is greatly influenced.
- This is how we find out that the meaning of Bronchitis has really entered you!
- Bodywork and Somatic Practices Try Oriental bodywork or reflexology.
- Soothing, restorative results will also come from Trager, CranioSacral Therapy, polarity therapy, Aston-Patterning, and Therapeutic Touch.
- Avoid gas-forming foods, such as legumes and cabbage; any foods that require a great deal of chewing; and fried or greasy foods and salt.
- Also eliminate foods that form mucus, including meat, dairy products, wheat, tobacco, junk foods, and processed foods.
- Daily supplements include:
N-acetyl cysteine (250 mg)-repairs and protects lung tissue glutathione (250 mg)-repairs and protects lung tissue . (Consult your healthcare provider regarding the duration of treatment.)
- You also might try eating hot, spicy meals laced with generous amounts of cayenne or ginger.
- Other helpful herbs include comfrey, fennel seed, fenugreek, rosemary, and rose hips.
- Herbal products are available in health food stores and in some pharmacies and supermarkets.
- Follow package for specific directions.