Bronchitis - Death by CigarettesHas long been known that smoking and lung cancer are causally linked. After having discovered this association though, much has been made of the heightened incidence of other forms of cancer caused by of smoking. I am going to highlight the data that reiterates the claims and suggest that the evidence is not so strong for other forms of cancer being causally linked with smoking. The evidence is analysed from the mortality statistics for the UK in 2002. .
Deaths from COPD in 2002 in the UK numbered 28,500 of which 84% were smokers demonstrating a clear link between the inhalation of tobacco smoke and the disease as is the case with lung cancer. If you find anything extra mentioning about Emphysema Bronchitis, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Emphysema Bronchitis.
Oesophageal cancer deaths numbered just under 5,000 and the deceased were found to be 66% smokers, 71% and 65% men to women respectively; again another clear link that smoking and oesophageal cancer are linked. Get more familiar with Chronic Bronchitis once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Chronic Bronchitis in your day to day life.
Next, Bladder Cancer Takes Over 1,800 Lives Per Year of Which 37% are Found to be SmokersHowever, only 19% of female cases were smokers compared with 47% of male cases. It is fair to assume that there are other factors more prevalent in female bladder cancer other than smoking but the link is clear in men. We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!
Finally, heart disease is the biggest single killer in the UK with over a quarter of a million deaths a year as a result of its various forms. Of all the major forms of heart disease, ischaemic heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, aortic aneurysm, myocardial degeneration and atherosclerosis, the percentage of smokers suffering from aortic aneuryism was just under 60%. All other forms of heart disease showed near 26% or below. This suggests that smoking may not be the main contributory factor but it almost certainly will have had an impact. We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.
Will work through the statistics because 26% of the population are smokers and so one might reasonably assume that any incidence of cancer where less than 26% of sufferers are smokers may have other more prevalent causes than smoking.
Kidney cancer is another cancer where smokers are seen less frequently than non-smokers in the statistics. The next disease we shall look at is the non-cancerous, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD. The disease manifests itself mainly in two forms, being emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Chronic Bronchitis, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!
Some sources suggest that pneumonia is more likely to kill in smokers but only 17% of the 36,000 fatal pneumonia cases were found in smokers suggesting this is not the case. A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Emphysema Chronic Bronchitis. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Emphysema Chronic Bronchitis.
- Stomach cancer took 1,650 lives in 2002 but is found in 35% of men compared with only 11% of female smokers.
- It is reasonable therefore to draw the same conclusion about the causes as for bladder cancer between men and women.
Death from cancer of the upper respiratory tract was found at a rate of 66% in smokers, nearly three times the percentage of smokers. Note though that women sufferers represented half of their cohort compared with three quarters of men, suggesting upper respiratory cancer is more likely in men than in women smokers.
- Pancreatic cancer is another cancer that is less prevalent in smokers than the general population.
- Indeed 20% of men and 26% of women dying from the disease in 2002 were smokers, suggesting parity with women and a disparity with men.
- It may be reasonable therefore to assume that there are other contributory factors in male pancreatic cancers.
- People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project.
- However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Emphysema Bronchitis, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.
All in all, there were over 114,000 premature deaths in 2002 from cigarette smoking, mostly from cancer, but also from heart disease and pulmonary (lung) disease. The best way to improve ones chances of not suffering from a shortened life and succumbing to one of the diseases mentioned in this article is by quitting smoking once and for all. Benefits have been clearly documented and the sooner smokers quit, the bigger the benefits of quitting become on their life expectancy. Indeed, smokers who quit before they reach thirty, statistically negate virtually all the ill health effect of smoking and can generally expect to live as long as a non-smoking contemporary. Emphysema Bronchitis is the substance of this composition. Without Emphysema Bronchitis, there would not have been much to write and think about over here!
- Firstly, we will deal with the cancer deaths so lets get underway with the 33,600 deaths from lung cancer. 84% of these deaths were in smokers.
- This means that the average 26% of the smoking population yielded more than three times the proportion of deaths ' a clear link.
- You will learn the gravity of Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema once you are through reading this matter.
- Chronic Bronchitis Emphysema are very important, so learn its importance.