Acute Asthmatic Bronchitis Treatment - Tips to Relieving Your Bronchitis All on Your OwnBronchitis is a disease that can affect the lungs, but usually only the respiratory system is the one affected. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic bronchitis. Both of them can be treated at home, but the chronic bronchitis poses a little more problems than the acute type.
- As it is an illness that affects the respiratory system, here are some tricks to make your breathing a little easier if suffering from bronchitis.
- Drinking a lot of fluids every day can help you very much.
- Fluids can help in keeping the mucus very thin, therefor easy to cough up.
- The best thing to drink in such conditions is water.
- Sugar products or dairy's are better to be avoided, because they have a tendency to weaken your immune system and even produce more mucus.
Another useful electric cigs not to take any pills that suppress your cough. When you have acute bronchitis and you cough, mucus is brought up together with your cough, and believe it or not this is a good thing. If you take cough suppressants, mucus can buildup and cause serious complications, like pneumonia. Another medication that must not be taken is antihistamines. Instead of making you feel better, they can do a lot of damage. These medication dry your airways and cause the phlegm to thicken up, which can make your condition even worse than before.
- Bronchitis does not affect the lungs, but the passage that carry the air from the trachea to the lungs.
- These airways can get inflamed of irritated, but they either get better on their own or with treatment.
- This condition is not a life threatening one, although it may have some serious complications.
- It is rather interesting to note that people like reading about Bronchitis Pneumonia if they are presented in an easy and clear way.
- The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it!