Signs of Bronchitis Treatment - Alternative Treatment Eliminates Bronchitis (Acute)
First, The Cause: Changeable weather, catching cold, exposure, wet feet, chilling when not sufficiently clothed, insufficient ventilation in the house, especially in the bedrooms.
- The cough is often worse when the patient lies down and there is usually a bad coughing spell the first thing on waking in the morning.
- At first there may be a little mucus, but after several days it increases and turns to yellow pus, sometimes becoming frothy.
- Children sometimes have convulsions and become unconscious.
- We hope you develop a better understanding of Bronchitis on completion of this article on Bronchitis.
- Only if the article is understood is it's benefit reached.
Bronchitis would be uncommon if people ate the right food, kept their systems free from mucus and poisonous waste material, and dressed properly. Bronchitis is an infection by a virus or bacteria that affects the mucous membrane lining of the bronchial tubes, causing a large amount of mucous to form, which is called phlegm. It may start as a cold or as influenza and then, because of inadequate treatment, extend down the air passages into the lungs. The title of this composition could be rightly be Bronchitis Remedies. This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Bronchitis Remedies.
- Echinacea: Strengthen the immune system and to help the body promote the overall health of the upper respiratory tract.
- Also relieves sore throat "Side Effects"
- Cleanses the blood and can be used healing most everything as it boosts the immune system.
- Licorice: Used for lung and throat problems.
- Bronchitis, coughs and congestion, ect.
- It has been shown to support antiviral activity, support the stress response, as well as inflammatory response